So we're about 8 weeks out, give or take. Katie measures 2 weeks further along than the dates say she's at, so who knows when she'll be here. I think from the first week of November, it'll be an "any day now" scenario.
Steph has picked November 16th, and I'm going with November 20th. Place your bets now!
Unfortunately, on her last ultrasound, Katie was playing hide and go seek, and decided to turn away from the camera, so all we got was the back of her head. Not exactly "Miss Personality"!!!!
Yesterday, we registered at the hospital, and toured the facility where Katie will be born. Nice place, jacuzzi tubs in the rooms and everything. I think I might even bring my swim trunks for a good soak while Steph is giving birth!
Shhhhhh...don't tell her I said that!
Beach Boy
17 years ago


2 comments:
Well, full moon is Nov 13th. I am going with Nov 14th :)
I'm really hoping that it's the 24th though!
Post a Comment