Our friends Angie and Russ hosted a wonderful shower for us last Wednesday, the 22nd. Great food, great people, and some wonderful gifts that are really going to help Katiebear (and us) once she arrives. Again, I cannot thank everyone enough for their heartfelt gifts and company as we prepare for this wonderful addition to our family.
I thought I would post some pics here of the shower...
The happy mom and dad!
Kickin' back, eating, and having fun!
Without a doubt, Katie's a Cowboys fan!!!!! Now all I have to do is teach her how to throw a football!

This is the incredible quilt that Angie made for us. It is one of the softest things I have ever felt. Katie may just have to fight me for it!
This is the incredible quilt that Angie made for us. It is one of the softest things I have ever felt. Katie may just have to fight me for it!
Some of Katie's new bling! I think we'll enjoy those "sleep aid" devices just as much as she will.
I think someone is ready for a nap...
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I don't have to go through labor soon,
But I can't say the same for you!
Violets are blue,
I don't have to go through labor soon,
But I can't say the same for you!


1 comments:
Where baby???!~!!! Give, dangit!
Post a Comment