Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!!!

So after three days of trying to induce, and a lot of frustration, we finally opted for a C section late Sunday night. Kaitlyn Grace Hiett arrived at 9:41 pm, a beautiful and healthy little girl. She weighed exactly 8 lbs, and was 20 inches long. Mom is fine and happy today, while Dad is bleary eyed and looking for some rest. Before I crash, I wanted to post these pics...


A pic of mom and the doc...


A POWERFUL set of lungs!!!!!


A sleeping beauty...


Hard to tell who's more tired...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just in time for Thanksgiving!!! LOL, she's gorgeous. Congratulations you two.
Love you both!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaitlyn - it's your great-aunt Sue from Texas! What a beauty you are with the proudest of parents. Congratulations Paul and Stephanie for bringing such a blessing into this world. What wonders await you in the days, months and years to come. I am so very happy for you. Lots of love, Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Paul and Steph--So excited for you. Kaitlyn is adorable. Thank you for giving this family another little girl. Blessings on your whole family. Love, Aunt Donna and Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaitlyn,
I'm so thankful you're my Grand Daughter. You are beautiful, and you're Mom & Dad have been waiting a long time for you. You are one precious baby. I love you! Grandma Paula

Nathan Whitaker said...

Hola from Costa Rica :) Kaitlyn is so cute!! CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn, Grandma and Grandaddy Hiett are apparently new to blogging and didn't know we could leave comments on your site. Little One, we are so thrilled that you are finally here and that you are healthy and beautiful. We cannot wait to hug and kiss and spoil you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I was a c-section, too! And look how well I turned out! =^D

Let me know when it's okay to come see you all.